- Updated C.V. or Resume of Attorney Carl E. Person
- Candidates, Elections, Ballot Initiatives, NYC/Town Attorney General
- My Other Politically-Oriented Websites
- My Antitrust Websites and Book
- My Prosecutorial Abuse and Criminal Law Websites
- Additional Websites for Attorneys and Small Law Firms
- Additional Websites for Small Business
- Miscellaneous Websites
- My 6 Self-Help Pamphlets
- My 3 Paperback Books
- 19 Articles for My Losers Magazine
- My Press Releases
- 11/05/07 Lawmall Index Page - to Compare
Carl E. Person
225 E. 36th St Suite 3A
New York NY 10016-3664
Tel. No. - 212-307-4444
Fax No. - 212-307-0247
Email Address: email@example.com
Here are links to two YouTube 1-hour interviews I had recently with Harold Channer.
3/8/04 Intervention Proceedings by Attorney Carl E. Person before Federal Communications Commission to Stop FCC
Efforts to Take the Howard Stern Show Off the Air
1st Published 03/07/04; Last Update: 03/07/04 18:30
NOTE: AS YOU READ THIS WEBSITE ABOUT TRYING TO STOP THE HOWARD STERN SHOW FROM BEING TAKEN OFF THE AIR, YOU MUST REMAIN AWARE, AT ALL TIMES, THAT THE MATERIAL YOU ARE READING CONTAINS ONLY ALLEGATIONS OF FACT, AS FILED WITH THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION IN WASHINGTON, D.C., AS DISTINGUISHED FROM
STATEMENTS OF FACT. THE TRUTH OR FALSITY OF EACH ALLEGATION IN THIS WEBSITE WILL OR MAY BE
DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR JURY.
On Friday, March 5, 2004, Howard Stern revealed to his listening audience that a decision has already be made to take him off the air, for various reasons.
These reasons become part of the papers by Attorney Carl E. Person to file papers in support of Stern seeking intervention in FCC proceedings in which the FCC have taken overt action which the FCC (or at least 3 Commissioners thereof, including the son of the Secretary of State) hope that the nation's radio broadcasters will take the Howard Stern Show off the air.
The 3 Commissioners have found a way to prevent any appeals from their decision, and none of Howard Stern's 18,000,000 listeners were consulted, including Carl E. Person.
On March 8, 2004, Carl E. Person served (by mail) his papers to intervene, which papers can and should be read by anyone interested in how various civil liberties are being taken away (or being threatened) by having a radical group of Bush adherent seize control of what otherwise is supposed to be an independent, impartial government agency existing for all citizens, not just the "religious right" and other persons supporting President Bush for reelection.
The papers for intervention and rehearing filed by Carl E. Person consist of the following:
- Petition to Intervene and for a Rehearing in the FCC's Fine Proceeding against Infinity Broadcasting (Viacom, Inc.);
- Declaration of Carl E. Person in Support of Petition to Intervene and for a Rehearing - Infinity;
- Memorandum of Law in Support of Petition to Intervene and for a Rehearing - Infinity;
- Petition to Intervene and for a Rehearing in the FCC's Fine Proceeding against Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc.;
- Declaration of Carl E.
Person in Support of Petition to Intervene and for a Rehearing - Clear Channel; and
- Memorandum of Law in Support of Petition to Intervene and for a Rehearing - Clear Channel.
I can't help but note the parallel of abuse between criminal prosecutors and broadcast regulators, making the criminal defendants as well as the corporate broadcasters unable to assert their rights and defend against the growing oppression which is taking place for a variety of reasons.
Please see my websites on prosecutorial abuse, forfeitures and plea bargaining, at:
- 1st Prosecutorial Abuse Website - 1998 Website on Prosecutorial Abuse entitled "Prosecutorial Misconduct Website - To Expose Prosecutorial Corruption and Related Loss of Constitutional Rights and Report on Relevant Cases Imposing Liability for Prosecutorial Misconduct";
- 2nd Prosecutorial Abuse Website - 2001 Website on Prosecutorial Abuse entitled "Criminal Prosecution Reform Website: The Worst Federal Prosecutorial Abuses and Misconduct with Suggested Remedies";
- 2nd Prosecutorial Abuse Website; 3rd Prosecutorial Abuse Website - on Forfeitures and How to Defend against Them; and
- 4th Prosecutorial Abuse Website - on Plea Bargaining.
Perhaps this website will become the 5th on prosecutorial abuse.
Carl E. Person, Editor, LawMall, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the c.v. (resume) of Attorney Carl E. Person, click on Carl Person C.V.